Accreditation and Collaboration
Green University of Bangladesh (GUB) is accredited by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. All the programs it currently offers and the course curricula have been approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of Bangladesh, the only national accreditation authority in Bangladesh. The Honorable President of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh is the Chancellor of GUB.
To enhance quality education, GUB signed a collaboration exchange program with the following universities and organizations across the globe for both teachers and students.
- SKB University, India in 2020
- Universiti tun Abdul Razak Malaysia, 2019
- University of Huddersfield, UK in 2018
- Binary University of Malaysia in 2018
- Chengdu Textile College, China in 2017
- The Daily Star in 2017
- Beijing Language & Cultural University (BLCU), China in 2016
- Wuhan Textile University, China in 2013
- British Council Bangladesh in 2015
- Senmon Kyouiku Publishing co. ltd, Japan in 2015
- University of Regina, Canada in 2011
|SKB University, India in 2020||Universiti tun Abdul Razak Malaysia, 2019||University of Huddersfield, UK in 2018|
|Binary University of Malaysia in 2018||Chengdu Textile College, China in 2017||The Daily Star in 2017|
|Beijing Language & Cultural University (BLCU), China in 2016||Wuhan Textile University, China in 2013||British Council Bangladesh in 2015|
|Senmon Kyouiku Publishing co. ltd, Japan in 2015||University of Regina, Canada in 2011|
Many more collaboration efforts are under process. Under the exchange programs, the students of GUB can transfer their credits to foreign universities, faculty members can exchange and/or collaborate research work and share experiences and can develop curricula.
GUB is also the member of the following local and international associations:
- Association of Private Universities of Bangladesh (APUB)
- International Association of University Presidents (IAUP)
- Association of Universities of Asia and the Pacific (AUAP)