The advantage of Postgraduate study is that it allows students to enter employment with additional skills and knowledge. A Postgraduate degree offers the graduate students a continuous higher education with the preparations of scientific and professional skills. It prepares students for the future challenges and provides them with knowledge and skills that expose them to creativity and enable them to contribute to development.
GUB strives to enhance the national development process through the creation of a center of excellence in higher education that is responsive to society’s needs.
Graduate Admission Eligibility
- The candidates applying for Master programs must have minimum GPA 2.00 or equivalent results at the Bachelor level and
- Minimum GPA of 2.50 in both SSC and HSC Examinations orat least one GPA of 2.00 with an aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC and HSC or
- Candidates must have passed University of London and Cambridge GCE ‘O’ Level in at least five subjects and ‘A’ Level in at least two subjects. Only the best five subjects in ‘O’ Level and best two subjects in ‘A’ Level will be considered. Out of these seven subjects, a candidate must have at least 4B’s or GPA of 4.00 in the four subjects and 3 C’s or GPA of 3.5 in the remaining three subjects. (in the scale of A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2 and E=1)
- At least 3 years of job experience with Bachelor degree or 4-year Bachelor (Honors) degree required for EMBA.
- Candidates seeking admission to LL.M should have at least LL.B (Hons) degree from any recognized university.