Green University Alumni Association (GUAA)
The Alumni Association functions as an organization through which its members interact amongst themselves, as well as with their Alma Mater. In order to participate in various activities of the Association, a GUB graduate needs to be a member of Green University Alumni Association (GUAA). GUAA Membership Card may be obtained by providing the following:
a. Copy of National ID card
b. Copy of degree/provisional certificate
b. Two recent photographs (PP Size)
c. BDT. 500/- per year
As a dynamic organization, keen on the excellence of GUB and its Alumni, the Alumni Association strives to nurture a lifelong intellectual and reciprocal relationship with the University and the Alumni; and to provide sustainable platform for effective networking, goodwill and support.
- To create a database of graduated students & to create a networking website of the Alumni association.
- To play a proactive and supportive role for the university, it’s students at large.
- To serve as a link between the institution’s faculty, students, management and the industries.
- To bring about an effective, cohesive and mutually beneficial networking between the members of the alumni
- To provide information on latest happenings e.g. exhibitions, products, seminars, etc.
- To arrange training program, career consultations (Higher studies, developing communication and interpersonal skills of students for interviews).
- To publish regular bulletins on Alumni activities and achievements by alumni members
- To arrange get-togethers at various locations in order to promote active interaction between the members.
- To find sponsors for graduation / higher education / training from the industries.
- To promote the university to industrial houses and creating a brand image.