Md. Safial Islam Ayon
Email - email@example.com
BSc in Computer Science and Engineering
Khulna University of Engineering and Technology, Bangladesh.
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C)
Khulna Public College, Bangladesh
Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C)
Khulna Public College, Bangladesh
- Islam. M.M., Mahmud S., Muhammad L. J., Islam M. R., Nooruddin S. and Ayon, S.I. (2020), “Wearable Technology to Assist the Patients Infected with Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19),” SN Computer Science 1, 320. https://doi.org/10.1007/s42979-020-00335-4
- Jibril, M.L., Islam. M.M., Sharif, U.S., and Ayon, S.I. (2020), “Predictive Data Mining Models for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infected Patients Recovery,” SN Computer Science, Springer, vol. 1, no. 4, pp. 216, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s42979-020-00216-w
- Ayon, S.I., Islam, M.M., and Hossain, M.R. (2020), “Coronary Artery Heart Disease Prediction: A Comparative Study of Computational Intelligence Techniques,” IETE Journal of Research (IF 1.125) https://doi.org/10.1080/03772063 .2020.1713916
- Akhand, M.A.H., Ayon, S.I., Shahriyar, S.A., Siddique, N., and Adeli, H. (2020), “Discrete Spider Monkey Optimization for Traveling Salesman Problem,” Applied Soft Computing (IF 5.472), vol. 86, pp. 1-13, January 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asoc.2019.105887
- Ayon, S.I., and Islam. M.M. (2019), “Diabetes Prediction: A Deep Learning Approach,” International Journal of Information Engineering and Electronic Business (IJIEEB), vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 21-27. DOI: 10.5815/ijieeb.2019.02.03s
- Shahadat, A.S.B, Ayon, S.I., and Khatun, M. R., (2020), “Efficient IoT based Weather Station,” 2020 IEEE International Women in Engineering (WIE) Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (WIECON-ECE), India. [Accepted]
- Ayon, S.I., Shahadat, A.S.B, and Khatun, M. R., (2020), “Function Optimization using Evolutionary Game Theory Algorithm,” 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), Dhaka. [Accepted]
- Islam., M. T. and Ayon, S.I., (2020), “Performance Analysis of Three-Phase Inverter for Minimizing Total Harmonic Distortion Using Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation Technique,” 23rd International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), Dhaka. [Accepted]
- Ayon, S.I., and Shahadat, A.S.B (2019), “Smart Security Box using Arduino and GSM Module,” IEEE International Conference on Robotics, Automation, Artificial-Intelligence and Internet-of-Things 2019 (RAAICON), pp. 155 – 159, Bangladesh, 29th Nov – 1st Dec 2019. DOI: 10.1109/RAAICON48939.2019.70
- Ayon, S.I. (2019), “Neural Network based Software Defect Prediction using Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization,” International Conference on Advances in Science, Engineering and Robotics Technology (ICASERT), pp. 971-974, Bangladesh, 3-5 May 2019. DOI: 10.1109/ICASERT.2019.8934642
- Ayon, S.I., Akhand, M.A.H., Shahriyar, S.A., and Siddique, N. (2019), “Spider Monkey Optimization to Solve Traveling Salesman Problem,” 2nd International Conference on Electrical, Computer and Communication Engineering (ECCE), Bangladesh, 7-9 February 2019. DOI: 10.1109/ECACE.2019.8679221
- Sopto, D.S., Ayon, S.I., Akhand, M.A.H., and Siddique, N. (2018), “Modified Grey Wolf Optimization to Solve Traveling Salesman Problem,” International Conference on Innovation in Engineering and Technology (ICIET), Bangladesh, 27-28 December 2018. DOI: 10.1109/CIET.2018.8660872 (Best Paper Award)
- Showcase “Device Control Security Box” project in Digital World 2017 under the Secondary and Higher Education Division.
- Technical Scholarship in consecutive four years for maintaining a decent result.
- Machine Learning
- Swarm Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Natural Language Processing
- Programming Language: C, C++, Java, Python, Swift, Verilog, Assembly(x86)
- Tools: Proteus, Cisco Packet Tracer, Logisim, Android Studio, XCODE
- Participated in the workshop on “Embedded System Design on Zynq System-on-Chip Architectures”.
- Reviewer in International Conference on Computational Intelligence, Security & IoT (ICCISIoT) 2019, Conference.