Mr. Md. Yeakub Hassan
Lecturer (On Study Leave)
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Sc. Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering, Islamic University of Technology (IUT).
- Lecturer, Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Green University of Bangladesh (May 16, 2017 – Present)
- Assistant Database Engineer, Computer Center, Islamic University of Technology (Nov 15, 2016 – May 15, 2017)
- Intern Programmer, Project Kolorob, Save The Children International (Sep 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015)
- Intern, Network and Technology Department, Huawei Technologies Bangladesh Limited (Nov 1, 2015 – Nov 30, 2015)
Articles published or accepted for publication in peer-reviewed journals
- M. Y. Hassan, F. Hussain, S. Hossen, S. Choudhury and M. M. Alam, “Interference Minimization in D2D Communication Underlaying Cellular Networks,” in IEEE Access, vol. 5, pp. 22471-22484, 2017.
- M. S. Hossen, M. Y. Hassan, F. Hussain, S. Choudhury and M. M. Alam, “Relax Online Resource Allocation Algorithms for D2D Communication,” in International Journal of Communication Systems 2018;e3555.
- M. Y. Hassan, F. Hussain and S. Choudhury, “Connectivity Preserving Obstacle Avoidance Localized Motion Planning Algorithms for Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks,” in Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications, pp. 1-13, 2018.
- F. Hussain, M. Y. Hassan, S. Hossen and S. Choudhury, “System Capacity Maximization with Efficient Resource Allocation Algorithms in D2D Communication,” in IEEE Access, pp. 1-16, 2018.
Articles published or accepted for publication in peer-reviewed conference proceedings
- F. Hussain, M. Y. Hassan, M. S. Hossen, and S. Choudhury, “An Optimal Resource Allocation Algorithm for D2D Communication Underlaying Cellular Networks,” in 14th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications Networking Conference (CCNC 2017), Las Vegas, USA, Jan. 2017.
- M. Y. Hassan, F. Hussain, M. S. Hossen, S. Choudhury and M. M. Alam, “A Near Optimal Interference Minimization Resource Allocation Algorithm for D2D Communication,” in IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC 2017), Paris, France, May 2017.
IoT, D2D communication, Software Defined Networking, Wireless Sensor Networks, Resource Allocation Algorithms, Online Algorithms, Computational Geometry, Graph Theory, Graph Drawing.