Mr. Md. Atik Ahamed
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.Sc. in Computer Science & Engineering, Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology(RUET), 2021
- H.S.C in Science, New Govt. Degree College, Rajshahi, 2015
- S.S.C in Science, Lions School and College, Saidpur, 2013
- Lecturer, Computer Science and Engineering, Green University of Bangladesh (4th October, 2021 – Present)
- Lecturer, Computer Science and Engineering, Canadian University of Bangladesh (21st March, 2021 – 2nd October, 2021)
- M. A. Ahamed, M. Ali Hossain, and M. Al Mamun, “Semantic Segmentation of Self-Supervised Dataset and Medical Images Using Combination of U-Net and Neural Ordinary Differential Equations,” in 2020 IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP), pp. 238–241, 2020. (Published)
- M. A. Ahamed, K. A. Hasan, K. F. Monowar, N. Mashnoor, and M. A. Hossain, “ECG Heartbeat Classification Using Ensemble of Efficient Machine Learning Approaches on Imbalanced Datasets,” in 2020 2nd International Conference on Advanced Information and Communication Technology (ICAICT), pp. 140–145, 2020. (Published).
- R. T. Sadia, M. A. Ahamed, and M. A. Hossain, “Multiple weather scene detection utilizing the EfficientNet family,” in 6th International Conference on Computer, Communication, Chemical, Materials and Electronic Engineering(IC4ME2), pp. 140–145, 2021. (published).