Mr. Md. Robiul Islam
Email - email@example.com
M.S. in Applied Mathematics, University of Dhaka
B.S. (Hon’s) in Mathematics, University of Dhaka
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Green University of Bangladesh
(04th September 2018 – Present)
1. Md. Monirul Islam, & Md. Robiul Islam. (2020). An Analytic Solution of Benjamin-Ono Equation by Functional Variable Method (FVM): Graphical Approaches on Wave Speed. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Statistical Analysis, 1(3), 1–7. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4152925
2. Md. Robiul Islam, M.G.M. Al Faruque, & Shamima Islam. (2019). Variable Fluid Properties of MHD Steady Natural Convection Flow over a Vertical Flat Plate. Research and Reviews: Journal of Environmental Sciences,1(2),1-6. http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3375163
3. Md. Monirul Islam, Muztuba Ahbab, Md. Robiul Islam, & Md. Humayun Kabir, “On the exact solutions of some nonlinear PDE by TAN-COT method”, GUB JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, vol 05, Issue 01, December 2018.
4. Shamima Islam, Jakia Sultana, Md. Robiul Islam, & Samiha Islam Tanni, “Ferrofluid convection flow & heat transfer over a stretching surface in the presence of magnetic induction effects”, GUB JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, vol 04, Issue 01, December 2017.
- National Science & Technology (N.S.T.) fellowship (2016-2017), from The Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Bangladesh.
1. Modelling and Simulation of Fluidic Phenomena.
2. Dusty fluid model.
3. Applications of Linear algebra.