Ms. Samiha Islam Tanni
Email - email@example.com
M.S. in Applied Mathematics, University of Dhaka
B.S. (Hon’s) in Mathematics, University of Dhaka
- Field Researcher, Simon Project, Primark Group (May, 2015 to December, 2015)
- Lecturer( Contractual), Department of Arts and Sciences, Ahsanullah University of Science & Technology (AUST) ( April, 2016 to November, 2016)
- Lecturer, Department of CSE, Green University of Bangladesh (4th September, 2018 to present)
1. Jakia Sultana, Samiha Islam Tanni and Shamima Islam, ” A quantitative analysis of preventive measures to mitigate the infectious diseases using SIR model by optimal control technique”, GUB JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, vol 04, Issue 01, December 2017.
2. Shamima Islam, Jakia Sultana, Md. Robiul Islam and Samiha Islam Tanni, “Ferrofluid convection flow & heat transfer over a stretching surface in the presence of magnetic induction effects”, GUB JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, vol 04, Issue 01, December 2017.
3. Samiha Islam Tanni, Jakia Sultana, Shamima Islam, Farzana Afroz and Robiul slam. “Effects of Isoperimetric Constraint for Reducing HSV-2 Infection Using Optimal Control Strategy”, GUB JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, vol 07, Issue 01, December 2020.
- .National Science and Technology (NST) fellowship from Ministry of Science and Technology for MS thesis in 2014
- Mathematical Modeling in Biology
- Optimal Control Technique