Ms. Shamima Islam
Email - email@example.com
M.S. (Thesis) in Applied Mathematics, University of Dhaka
B.S. (Hon’s) in Mathematics, University of Dhaka
1. Senior Lecturer at the Dept. of CSE in the Green University of Bangladesh from 01 January 2018 to present.
2. Lecturer at the Dept. of CSE in the Green University of Bangladesh from 05 September, 2014 to 31 December, 2017.
- O.A. Beg, M. Ferdows, Shamima Islam and M. Nazrul Islam, Numerical simulation of Marangoni Magnetohydrodynamic Bio-Nanofluid convection from a Non-isothermal surface with Magnetic Induction effects: A Bio-Nanomaterial Manufacturing Transport Model, Journal of Mechanics in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 14, No. 3, 1-32, 2014.
- M.Ferdows, Shamima Islam, Raushan Ara Quadir, “Similarity solutions of Marangoni heat transfer flow of water based nanofluid containing nanoparticles with variable viscosity and thermal conductivity”, International review of Mechanical Engineering, Vol-7 N.4, p.692-697, 2013.
- (Accepted) Shamima Islam, Jakia Sultana, Md. Robiul Islam and Samiha Islam Tanni, “Ferrofluid convection flow & heat transfer over a stretching surface in the presence of magnetic induction effects”, GUB JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, vol 04, Issue 01, December 2017.
- (Accepted) Jakia Sultana, Samiha Islam Tanni and Shamima Islam, ” A quantitative analysis of preventive measures to mitigate the infectious diseases using SIR model by optimal control technique”, GUB JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING, vol 04, Issue 01, December 2017.
1. Modelling and Simulation of Fluidic Phenomena.
2. Nanofluid and Magnetic nano particles fluidic modelling.
Papers presented in Conferences:
i) Shamima Islam, Mousumi Das and M. Ferdows , Ag – Cu – H2O nanofluids effect on boundary layer with aligned magnetic field , Proceedings of the International Bose Conference, February 4, 2013, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
ii) Shamima Islam, Mousumi Das and M. Ferdows , Effects of variable viscosity & thermal conductivity on steady Marangoni boundary layer heat transfer of water based nanofluid containing Ag, Cu,Al2O3 and TiO2 nanoparticles, Proceedings of Int. Conf. On Physics Today, 15-17 March, 2012, Dhaka, Bangladesh