Ms. Umme Ruman
Email - email@example.com
PhD (Part time Continuing- Session: 2020-2021) in Applied Mathematics, University of Dhaka.
M.S. (Thesis) in Pure Mathematics, University of Dhaka.
B.S. (Hon’s) in Mathematics, University of Dhaka.
1. Assistant Professor at the Dept. of CSE in the Green University of Bangladesh from 06 February 2017 to present.
2. Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Science & Technology in the Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology from 10 May 2013 to 31 August 2015.
3. Lecturer at the Faculty of Science & Technology in the Atish Dipankar University of Science & Technology from 02 December 2007 to 10 May 2013.
1. Umme Ruman, Md. Shafiqul Islam, “ Galerkin Weighted Residual Method for Solving Fourth Order Fractional Differential and Integral Boundary Value Problems”, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computation, June 2022, Volume: 6(2), 246-255. https://www.hillpublisher.com/journals/JAMC/
2. Jakia Sultana, Md. Mehedi Hasan, Samiha Islam Tanni, Umme Ruman and Shamima Islam, “An Approach to Diet Cost Optimization for Different Age Groups Using Linear Programming”, Open Access Library Journal, January 2022, Volume 9, e7905.
3. Md. Humayun Kabir, Umme Ruman, Sharmin Alam, Shamima Islam, Jakia Sultana, and Md. Monirul Islam, “Approximate Shortest Distance and Direction between two Places on the Spherical Earth and the Oblate Spherical Earth ”, GUB Journal of Science and Engineering, Volume 08, ISSUE 01, 2021 (Accepted).
4. Umme Ruman and Md. Shafiqul Islam, “Numerical Solutions of Linear Fractional Order BVP by Galerkin Residual Method with Differentiable Polynomials”, Applied and Computational Mathematics SciencePG, 9(2):2020, 20-25. http://www.sciencepublishinggroup.com/j/acm
5. M. Asadujjaman, Sharmin Alam, Umme Ruman and Shamima Islam, Study of Von Neumann Abelian Regular Rings. GUB Journal of Science and Engineering, Vol: 07, Issue 01, DECEMBER 2020, ISSN: 2409-0476.
6. Sharmin Akter, Umme Ruman and Ratna Rani Sarkar, “General Theorems and Functions of Manifolds with Connections”, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), Volume-7, Issue-11, pp-206-218, 2018
7. Umme Ruman, Syed Ahsanul Kabir and Sumita Gosh, “Application of matrices and the number theory to encoding and decoding message” GUB Journal of Science and Engineering (GUBJSE), ISSN: 2409-0476, Volume 03, Issue 01; December-2016.
8. Umme Ruman and Sharmin Akter, “Dynamical Behavior of Quadratic Maps”, GUB Journal of Science and Engineering (GUBJSE), ISSN: 2409-0476, Volume 03, Issue 01; December-2016.
9. Sharmin Akter and Umme Ruman, “Applications of Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems to the Heat Conduction Equation Using Fourier Integrals”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume-6, Issue-12, December-2015, ISSN 2229-5518.
10. Umme Ruman, Rebeka Tanij Tania and Abdus Sattar Titu, “Dynamical Bihavior of logistic Maps”, International Journal of Computer Applications (IJCA), Volume-72, No: 12, june-2013.
11. Rebeka Tanij Tania and Umme Ruman, “Reactive CDS Based Enhancement of Ad Hoc On- Demand Distance Vector Routing Protocol to Alleviate broadcast storm problems”, IJERT, Volume 1 (12), Issue-10, December-2012.
12. Z. Akter and Umme Ruman, “On the Field Q(10)”, J. Math & math Sci, Volume 21, 2006.
1. Ms. Umme Ruman and Md. Shafiqul Islam, “Numerical Solution of Linear Fractional Order Boundary Value Problems by Galerkin Weighted Residual Method”, Bangladesh Mathematical Society (BMS), 21st International Mathematics Conference 2019. Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Dhaka. 06-08 December 2019.
2. Ms. Umme Ruman and Md. Shafiqul Islam, “Numerical Solution of 4th Order Linear Fractional Order Boundary Value Problems by GWR Method”, Bangladesh Mathematical Society (BMS), 22nd International Mathematics Conference 2021. Department of Applied Mathematics, University of Dhaka. 10-11 December 2021.
- Number Theory
- Dynamical Systems
- Linear Algebra
- Fractional Differential Equations