Mr. D.M Saaduzzaman
Email - email@example.com
- MS in Physics, Department of Physics, Jahangirnagar University
- Thesis: Plasma Physics
- B.Sc (Hons) in Physics, Department of Physics, Jahangirnagar University
- Udayan Uchchya Madhyamik Bidyalaya
- Motijheel Govt. Boys’ High School
- Assistant Professor (18 May 2022 – Till date), Department of EEE, Green University of Bangladesh
- Lecturer in Physics (10 May 2018 – 17 May 2022), Department of EEE, Green University of Bangladesh
Journal Paper (International)
- D. M. S. Zaman, M. Amina, P. R. Dip, and A. A. Mamun, “Planar and non-planar nucleus-acoustic shock structures in self-gravitating degenerate quantum plasma systems” The European Physical Journal Plus (Italy), 132, 457, (2017).
- Dewan Mohammad Saaduzzaman, Moriom Amina, and Abdullah Al Mamun, “Nucleus-acoustic solitons in self-gravitating magnetized quantum plasmas” The Physical Society of Japan (Japan), 87, 034502 (2018).
- D. M. S. Zaman, M. Amina, P. R. Dip, and A. A. Mamun, “Nucleus-acoustic solitons in self-gravitating degenerate quantum plasmas” Chinese Physics B (China) 27(4), 040402 (2018).
- D. M. S. Zaman, A. Mannan, N. A. Chowdhury, and A. A. Mamun, “Dust-acoustic rogue waves in an opposite polarity dusty plasma featuring nonextensive statistics”— High Temperature (Russia) 58(6), 789-794 (2020).
- Aoly Ur Rahman, Dewan Mohammad Saaduzzaman, Syed Mahedi Hasan, Md Kabir Uddin Sikder, “A comparative DFT study of structural, electronic, thermodynamic, optical, and magnetic properties of TM (Ir, Pt, and Au) doped in small Tin (Sn5 & Sn6) clusters” Phase Transition (Taylor & Francis) 95 (7), 1-15 (2022).
Journal Paper (National)
- M. Hasan and D. M. S. Zaman, “Linear Nuclear Acoustic Waves in Degenerate Quantum Plasma” GUB Journal of Science and Technology 5(01), 20-23 (2019).
- D. M. S Zaman, Md. Hasan Maruf, Md. Ashiqur Rahman, Jannatul Ferdousy, and ASM Shihavuddin, “Food Depth Estimation Using Low-Cost Mobile-Based System for Real-Time Dietary Assessment” -GUB Journal of Science and Engineering 6(01), 1-11 (2019).
- M Ashaduzzaman, D. M. S Zaman, T Akhter “Decay Nature of Radionuclide Released From Triga Mark-II Reactor” – GUB Journal of Science and Engineering 57-61 (2020).
- M. Ashaduzzaman, D. M. S. Zaman, and T. Akhter, “Energy Distributions of Fragments Produced by Simultaneous Ternary Fission” – IEEE, International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), 19-20 December 2020.
- D.M. Saaduzzaman, MRI based automated detection of Brain Tumor using sequence of DWT, PCA, SVM and PNN – MIET 2022, 2022.
- D. M. S. Zaman (2018): Nonlinear Nucleus-acoustic Waves in Self-gravitating Quantum Plasmas, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing GmbH & Co. KG (Saarbücken, Germany), ISBN 978-613-9-82096-2.
- National Science and Technology Fellowship 2016-17
- Faculty Research Publication Award 2021 by Center for Research Innovation and Transformation (CRIT) of GUB
- GUB Annual Research Publication Award 2022 by Center for Research Innovation and Transformation (CRIT)of GUB
- Thesis title in MS:
NONLINEAR NUCLEUS-ACOUSTIC WAVES IN SELF-GRAVITATING QUANTUM PLASMAS
(Under direct supervision of Prof. Dr. A. A. Mamun, Dept. of Physics, Jahangirnagar University)
- Self-gravitating Quantum Plasma
- Medical Physics