Mr. Tariqul Islam
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
B. Sc in EEE (RUET)
Passing Year: 2018
H.S.C (Naogaon Government College, Naogaon)
GPA: 5 out of 5
S.S.C (Naogaon K.D. Govt. High School, Naogaon)
GPA: 5 out of 5
- Lecturer, Department of EEE, Pundra
University of Science & Technology, Gokul, Rangpur Road, Bogura,
1 year (From 19-01-2019 to 21-01-2020)
Department of EEE, Green
University of Bangladesh, City Campus, Mirpur, Dhaka.
6 months running (From 22-01-2020 to continue)
- Md Hasan Maruf; Mamun Rabbani; Ratil H. Ashique; Md Tariqul Islam; Murad Kabir Nipun; Ahmed Al Mansur; ASM Shihavuddin, “Exergy based Evaluation of Power Plants for Sustainability and Economic Performance Identification’’, Energy Reports.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Fayzur Rahman, Hasan Maruf, “Novel Multicarrier Arrangement for Generating Switching Pulses of Symmetric and Asymmetric Multilevel Inverters with lowest THDS”, International Conference on Automation, Control and Mechatronics for Industry 4.0 Towards Next-Generation Technologies, Rajshahi, Bangladesh, 2021
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Fayzur Rahman, “Modeling and Analysis of High-Frequency Magnetic Link-Based 11 kV Asymmetric 21 level Inverter for Solar Photovoltaic Systems”, 2021 IEEE Industrial Electronics and Applications Conference (IEACon), 2021.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Hady H. Fayek, “Design and Modelling of Grid Connected Multilevel Inverter for Microgrid Applications”, 2021 International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), 2021.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Fayzur Rahman, “Harmonic Reduction of Cascaded H-Bridge Multilevel Inverter Using Advanced Level Shifted Pulse Width Modulation Technique.” International Conference on Electronics, Communications and Information Technology ICECIT 2021.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Hady H. Fayek, “Triac Based Novel Single-Phase Step-Down Cycloconverter with Reduced THDs for Variable Speed Applications”, Journal of Applied Sciences
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Fayek, H.H.; Rusu, E.; Rahman, M.F. A Novel Hexagonal-Shaped Multilevel Inverter with Reduced Switches for Grid-Integrated Photovoltaic System. Sustainability 2021, 13, 12018
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Fayzur Rahman, “Performance Comparison of Asymmetric Seven Level Inverter for Solar Photovoltaic Systems”, submitted to 2nd International Conference on Advanced Information and Communication Technology (ICAICT 2020).
- Md. Tariqul Islam, M. R. Islam, “A Novel Asymmetric Multilevel Inverter with Phase Disposed Switching Technique for Grid Integration of Solar Photovoltaic Systems” in Proc. 2020 IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP), 5-7 June 2020, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Rabiul Islam,” A New High temperature superconductor, High Frequency-based Magnetic Linked Asymmetric Inverter for Solar Photovoltaic Systems” Proceedings of 2020 IEEE International Conference on Applied Superconductivity and Electromagnetic Devices Tianjin, China, October 16-18, 2020.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Fayzur Rahman, ”Advanced Switching Technique based High-Frequency Magnetic Linked Asymmetric Multi string Inverter with Reduced THDs” 2020 International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Md. Tariqul Islam, M. R. Islam, ”A Novel High Frequency Multiple Windings Magnetic Linked Reduced Switch Multilevel Inverter for Renewable Systems”, Australasian Universities Power Engineering Conference, AUPEC 2020, Hobart, TAS, Australia, 29 November – 3 December 2020.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Fayzur Rahman, “Performance Evaluation of Cascaded and Reduced Switch Multilevel Inverter Using Modified Carrier-Based PWM Technique’’, GUB Journal of Science and Engineering, Green University of Bangladesh, 2020.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Rabiul Islam, “Improvement in Performance of Asymmetric Multilevel Inverter Used for Grid Integrated Solar Photovoltaic System”, 5th International Conference on Advances in Electrical Engineering (ICAEE), September 26-28,2019, IUB, Dhaka Bangladesh.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Rabiul Islam, “A New Medium Voltage Modular Multilevel Inverter with Advanced Carrier-Based Pulse Width Modulation for Solar Photovoltaic Systems”, 2020 International Conference on Sustainable Technologies for Industry 4.0 (STI), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Md. Tariqul Islam, Md. Shahidul Islam, Arnob Kumar Bairagi, “A New Single Phase 21 Level Inverter Topology with Reduced Number of Switches and Sources for Renewable Energy Applications”, 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology (IEEE ICT), September 13-15, 2018, MIST, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Design and Analysis of 7-Level 11-KV Converter for Grid Integrated Solar Photovoltaic System
- Solar Efficiency Increasing Using Water Spray
- Modified High-Frequency Phase Disposition Pulse Width Modulation for Modular Multilevel Converters
Power Converter, Pulse Width Modulation Techniques, Grid Integration of Solar Photovoltaic System, Asymmetric Multilevel Inverter, Symmetric Multilevel Inverter