Dr. Md. Mehedi Hasan
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD (Title of the thesis: Development of Criminal Jurisprudence and Prevention of White Collar Crime: A Case of Bangladesh)-Islamic University, Kushtia (2019)
LL M–Islamic University, Kushtia (2006, held in 2008)
LL B (Hons)–Islamic University, Kushtia (2005)
SSC– Rajshahi (1997)
September 2019-to date: Assistant professor, Department of Law, Green University of Bangladesh
January 2014 – to 17th September: Assistant Professor and Coordinator, Faculty of Law, Sylhet International University, Sylhet
April 2009 – December 2013: Lecturer, Faculty of Law, Sylhet International University, Sylhet
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS:
1. ‘Penal Liability and Capital Punishment in Bangladesh: A Study on Human Rights Perspective’ (2013), 3(1) Sylhet International University Journal.
2. ‘White Collar Crime in Bangladesh: A Study’ (2014) 1(1) Sylhet International University Journal.
3. ‘Crime and White Collar Crime: An Analytical Study’ (2019), 10(2) (Special number), The Islamic University Studies, Kushtia.
4. ‘White Collar and Corporate Crime: A Legal Analysis’ (2019), 10 (Special number), The Islamic University Studies, Kushtia.
5. Coronavirus: A Terrible Global Democracy: 2021, 11(2) International Journal on Applied Sociology
6. Adverse Effects of Wireless Sensor Technology to Debilitating in Numbness (2021), 10(1) International Journal of Virology and Molecular Biology.
7. ‘Impacts on Sensor Networks on Aquatic Biodiversity in Wetlands: An Innovative Approach’ 2021, 11(1), Geosciences
Awarded Gold Medal for Jari Song by the Ministry of Education (2001)
Research Area: Criminology
January 2013– to date: Coordinator, Department of Law, Sylhet International University.
October 2019 to date: Assistant Proctor, Green University of Bangladesh
June 2016 – to date
Member of the Self Assessment Committee under HEQEP (UGC Sub-Project)
April 2011 (3 Days)
Participated in a training seminar on Humanitarian Law in Sylhet International University, Sylhet
April 2016 (5 Days)
Participated Teaching- Learning, Curriculum & Quality Assurance Seminar in Agricultural University of Mymensingh with assistance of HEQEP (UGC Sub-Project)
April 2018 (3 Days)
Participated in a training workshop on Curriculum Concept, Models and Development Strategy in Sylhet International University with assistance of HEQEP (UGC Sub-Project)