Mr. Md. Fakhrudoza Bari
Assistant Professor, Economics and Program Coordinator (MBA)
Email - email@example.com
M.Sc. in Economics, 3.95(First Position), Jahangirnagar University
B.Sc. in Economics, 3.76,Jahangirnagar University
January 19, 2011 to January 14, 2012 : Lecturer
Department of Economics
Faculty of Social Science
Asian University of Bangladesh (AUB)
Uttara, Dhaka., Bangladesh.
January 15, 2012 to January 02, 2015 : Lecturer in Economics.
Department of Bachelor of Business(Hons.) in Business Administration.
Faculty of Business & Globalization
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology (Malaysia). The institution is affiliated with Cambrian College (Plot-
02, Gulshan circle-02, Dhaka)
January 05, 2015 to present : Senior Lecturer in Economics.
Green Business School
Green University of Bangladesh. 220/D,Begum Rokeya Sarani, Dhaka
- Islam Md. Aminul, Bari Md. Fakhrudoza, Noor Md. Asad. (2017). The Impact of ICT on Paddy Production: Study Focus on Zinardi Union, Palash Thana, Narsingdi District, Dhaka,Bangladesh.
- Khan Md. Muinuddin, Bari Md. Fakhrudoza, Islam Md. Aminul. (2019). Technological Influences on Employment and Unemployment: An Empirical Study on Banking Sector in Bangladesh
- Ongoing research: Conducting a research on “Poverty alleviation through fiscal decentralization: study focus on some sectors in Bangladesh.
- Ongoing research: Employee dissatisfaction during COVID19 and pre COVID19: study focus on some sectors in Bangladesh.
- Received certificate for participating a month training course named “Fundamentals of Research Methodology for the Young Researchers”, organized by BIGM, financed by Bangladesh Planning Division.
- Received certificate on “Distance Learning Course on Advanced data analysis using industry accepted and widely popular statistical package”, organized by BdRen, sponsored by European Union, Asi@Connect and TEIN Cooperation Center.
- Technology and its impact on labor market
- Decentralization in different sectors and its consequences
- Policy adjustments for growth and development
- International trade balance and advantage
- Public financing and government expenditures
- Labor market situations in Bangladesh
- Environmental facts and those impact on development.
- Successfully completed a Certificate Course on Teaching for Active Learning (TAL) conducted by Foundation for Learning Teaching and Research (fLTR).
- Successfully completed a three month course on Certificate in Teaching and Learning conducted by Green University Center of Excellence for Teaching & Learning (GUCETL).
- Successfully completed a Workshop on Teaching and Learning at GUB: Steps towards Quality & Excellence.
- Received certificates for the Champions of Inter-Department Cricket Tournament and Inter-Hall Table-Tennis Competition.