Mr. Mohammad Tamzid
Assistant Professor, Mgt. & HRM
Email - email@example.com
MBA in HRM, University of Dhaka.
BBA in Management Studies, University of Dhaka.
HSC in Business Studies, Jessore Cantonment College.
SSC in Business Studies, Jessore Zilla School.
- “Assistant Professor” in Management & HRM, ( October, 2019 – Present)
- “Senior Lecturer” in Management & HRM, ( February, 2017 – September, 2019)
- “Lecturer” in Management & HRM, (6th January, 2015 – January, 2017)
- Program Coordinator-MBA Program (1st May,2016 – 30th September, 2017)
- Assistant Program Coordinator-MBA Program (20th August, 2015 – 30th April, 2016)
1. Tamzid, M. (2022). The Effects of Different Managerial Levels on Training Effectiveness. International Journal of Social Science and Human Research, 5(8), 3381-3388. DOI:https://doi.org/10.47191/ijsshr/v5-i8-03 (Impact Factor: 5.871).
2. Tamzid, M. (2022). The Indicators of Bad Selection in Private Organizations of Bangladesh. South Asian Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, 3(2), 56-72. https://doi.org/10.48165/sajssh.2022.3203
3. Tamzid, M. (2021). Will Artificial Intelligence (AI) Replace Human Recruiters? Paper presented at the International Conference on Innovation and Transformation for Development (ITD-2021) by Green University of Bangladesh. ISBN: 978-984-444-030-2.
4. Ferdouse, R. & Tamzid, M. (2021). Rationale and Impact of Employer Branding in the Recruitment Process: A Descriptive Study. Journal of Green Business School, 4(1). [ACCEPTED]
5. Noor, M. A. & Tamzid, M. (2019). Impact of Compensation Package on Employee Performance leading to Organization’s Financial Performance: Study Focus on Some Selected Private Organizations in Dhaka City. Journal of Green Business School, 2(1), 107-117. https://green.edu.bd/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/sl7.pdf
8. Hasan, M., Sonia, S. and Tamzid, M. (2016). An Analysis on Communication System in Project-Planning Phase of Successful Projects. Rabindra Journal, 49(1).
9. Hasan, M., Ferdouse, R. & Tamzid, M. (2016). ELLE: Become the World. Rabindra Journal, 49(1).
- Accomplished scholarship from the school, college and government for outstanding academic
- Accomplished scholarship from DBBL for outstanding academic performance at the undergraduate level
- Training and Development
- Compensation Management
- Hiring Process
- Service Quality
- Use of Technology In HRM
Business Club Moderator (February 1, 2018 – Present)
- GBS Virtual Job Fair 2021
- “Voice” Program at Jamuna TV
- Webinar on “Impact of Covid-19 on Higher Studies: Prospects and Challenges for Prospective Business Graduates”. Jointly with Mr. Md. Asad Noor
- GBS Alumni V-Union. (Organizing Committee Member)
- Seminar on “Leadership Exploration and Development”.
- “Interview and CV Review”. Jointly with Mr. Md. Asad Noor and Ms. Rumana Ferdouse.
- Demo Interview in HRM