Ms. Laila Ferdousy
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- M.Sc In Economics, Jahangirnagar University.
- B.Sc In Economics, Jahangirnagar University.
- H.S.C. , B A F Shaheen College Dhaka , Subject: Science
- S.S.C. , B A F Shaheen College Dhaka , Subject: Science
1. Analysis of Bangladesh Tyre Market for Possible Market Entry: An Investor’s Perspective
Published on: IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance (IOSR-JEF)
Volume 11, Issue 4 Ser. VIII (Jul. – Aug. 2020), PP 31-43
e-ISSN: 2321-5933, p-ISSN: 2321-5925.
Article Link: http://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jef/pages/vol.11i4%20Series-8.html
2. The Impact of Religion on International Trade: A Case Study Approach
Published on: Quest Journals
Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Science
Volume 8 ~ Issue 6 (2020)pp: 01-07
Article Link: http://www.questjournals.org/jrhss/current-issue.html
3. Bilateral trade between Bangladesh and India- Journal of Green Business School, ISSN-2522-7297.[ACCEPTED] (2021)
4. Impact of Effective Teamwork and Conflict on Employee Performance: A Case Study on a Firm from the Automation Industry- Thoughts on Economics , Journal of Islamic Economics Research Bureau.[ACCEPTED] (2022)
5. Consequences of Money Laundering and Persisting Losses of the Country: A Reference of Bangladesh
Published on: Saudi Journal of Economics and Finance (SJEF)
Volume 6, Issue 11 (November. 2022), PP 378-387
ISSN 2523-9414 (Print) ISSN 2523-6563 (Online)
Scholars Middle East Publishers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Journal homepage: http://saudijournals.com
Article Link: https://saudijournals.com/journal-details/sjef/125/1336
6. Impact of mobile and online banking on the access of crypto currency on tertiary level students – Journal of Green Business School, ISSN-2522- 7297.[ACCEPTED] (2021)
7. MNCs’ Strategies to Face Covid Shocks in the Era of Post-Covid Competitiveness –BIPSS Journal, ISSN-1994- 2052.[ACCEPTED] (2023)
Journal homepage: www.bipss.org.bd
Conference Paper :
- 4 Conference Proceedings
Professional Platform Link:
- Research Gate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Laila_Ferdousy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/laila-ferdousy-4520a1122/
- Google Scholar Profile: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=zmDjBe4AAAAJ&hl=en&authuser=1
- Successfully completed a Certificate Course on Teaching for Active Learning (TAL) conducted by the Foundation for Learning Teaching and Research (fLTR).
- Successfully completed a three-month course on Certificate in Teaching and Learning conducted by Green University Center of Excellence for Teaching & Learning (GUCETL).
- Successfully completed a Workshop on Teaching and Learning at GUB: Steps towards Quality & Excellence.