Mr. Md Jahid Hasan
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
v M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), Department of English Language, Institute of Modern Languages, University of Dhaka
v B.A. (Hons.) in English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), Department of English Language, Institute of Modern Languages, University of Dhaka
v Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), Business Studies, Govt. Bangla College, Dhaka Board, Dhaka.
v Secondary School Certificate (SSC), Business Studies, Tejgaon Govt. High School, Dhaka Board, Dhaka.
- Worked as a research associate to the project named “English Language and Employability in TVET in Bangladesh” funded by the University of Dhaka, 2022.
- Worked as a research assistant to a Ph.D. researcher of the University of East Anglia, United Kingdom, 2021.
- Worked as a rapporteur and content writer at Effective Local Government National Convention 2021.
- Hasan, J.H. (2022). Role of classroom interaction in English language teaching: A study on tertiary level teachers and students in Dhaka. The Journal of the Institute of Modern Languages: The Centennial Special Issue, 1(1), 221-257.
2022: Medium of Instruction in Education as Social, Cultural, and Socioeconomic Inequality in Primary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Level in Bangladesh. Retrieved from Bangladesh Education Article (bdeduarticle.com) website https://bdeduarticle.com/medium-of-instruction-in-education/
2021: Individual Learner Differences and Its Impact on English and Spanish Language Learning.
Retrieved from Bangladesh Education Article (bdeduarticle.com) website https://bdeduarticle.com/language-learning/
2019: Artificial Intelligence: Benefits and Limitations in Bangladesh (1 citation by Head of Law Department, Daffodil International University in his book chapter titled “Artirficial Intelligence, Its Applications in Different Sectors and Challenges: Bangladesh Context” published in Springer- https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-88040-8_4). Retrieved from
Researchgate Website https://www.researchgate.net/publication/332548432_Artificial_Intelligence_Benefits_and Limitations_in_Bangladesh
2021: Role of Ubiquitous Learning Technology in English Language Learning: A Study on
Tertiary Level Private Universities in Dhaka, Supervised by Professor Dr. Sayeedur Rahman.
- 2019: The Strengths and Weaknesses of Blended Learning in English Language Learning: A Study on Tertiary Level Private Universities in Dhaka (Collaborative Paper).
2018: Role of Mobile-Assisted Language Learning in English Education: Perceptions of Tertiary
Level Students in Dhaka (Collaborative Paper).
Conference Paper & Research Achievement-
2020 (February): Role of Classroom Interaction in English Language Learning: A Study on
Tertiary Level Private University Students and Teachers in Dhaka, a research paper presented as an author in IML Regional (Two-days) Conference, 2020
- Language & Technology
- Classroom Pedagogy
- Language Acquisition
- Curriculum and Instructions
Research Gate Profile: Md. Jahid Hasan https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Md-Jahid-Hasan
LinkedIn Profile: Md. Jahid Hasan https://www.linkedin.com/in/md-jahid-hasan-a54642131
Cell Contact: +8801634332270